Xabec has long tradition of cooperation with several educative institutions in Europe. At present time Xabec holds the presidency of the European Network «InnMain«, Educational Association for Innovation in the Industrial Maintenance. Every year we host students from many different countries.
KA1 MOBILITY PROGRAMMES
- Short stay in Xabec’s workshop. 1-3 weeks programmes, to perform a technical programme designed before the mobility.
- Internship in Company. 3 weeks – 6 months, in a Company linked to Xabec where our students do Aprenticeships.
- International modules. 2/3 weeks programmes, aimed to a group of students coming from the same sending institution (with or without a teacher). We designe programmes «made to measure».
Have an experience of traineship in a Valencian Company!
- International Technical Departments. Meetings of teachers belonging the the same Department: Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Heating, Cooling, Air-conditioning, Efficiency Energy,
- Job shadowing. To learn about: our teaching methodology based in «ProjectX«, different issues related with the worksops (technical installations, equipments, etc), and the Spanish educational system.
- Mobility for teaching purposes. Teachers’ exchanges and short mobility.
Last International meeting in Etten-Leur (Netherlands), May 2017
KA2 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
Strategic Partnerships are transnational projects designed to develop and share innovative practices and promote cooperation, peer learning, and exchanges of experiences in the fields of education, training, and youth. There are two kinds of Strategic Partnership; those supporting innovation and those supporting the exchange of good practices.
KA3 SUPPORT FOR POLICY REFORM
Key Action 3 provides grants for a wide variety of actions aimed at stimulating innovative policy development, policy dialogue and implementation, and the exchange of knowledge in the fields of education, training and youth.
XABEC is presented to the 2017 call, together with partners from the following countries: Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium.
Discover our International Department